Thursday, October 4, 2012


Panther of the Week:
ROSA GANDLER
I’ll admit it: I’ve had a rough time at Middlebury and things often don’t pan out my way. However, whenever I talk about Midd to prospective students, strangers, and friends, a smile crosses my face and I tell them, “This place is great and you’d be an idiot not to come”. This is mostly thanks to Rosa Gandler. I always tell people knowing Rosa is the best thing that’s happened to me at Middlebury. Idealistic, loving, generous, and brilliant, Rosa always knows how to put a smile on your face. She is giving, and full of surprises. One time she saw one of our friends crying on a staircase, trying to go unnoticed. Ten minutes later, she was there with a bag of candy in hand, cheering them up. However, what I find most inspiring about her if that she never asks for recognition or anything in return. During my sophomore year, when I was having a difficult time, Rosa tried to do something for me every day and every day she’d make me that much happier. She got me through some rough times.”
Some quotes…
“Rosa Gandler is so athletic. She runs everyday!”
“When Rosa Gander eats jalapeños, she never cries.”
“One time I saw Rosa Gandler carrying 10 large men. With one arm.”
“Rosa Gandler once saved a hoard of babies from a burning tree.”

No comments:

Post a Comment