Wednesday, October 9, 2013


Panther of the Week:
ALICE OSHIMA

“Alice always prioritizes her friends and other people. This is impressive and refreshing on a campus that is so academically driven and where people often forget to take a break and enjoy the people around them.”

“Alice is fearless and fierce. She fights for what she wants and stands up for people she cares about. She has stood up for me at my lowest moments.”

“Alice is loving and giving, always available to give advice and just general health and wellness tips.”

Alice Oshima
The most optimistic girl
You pluck my heart chords

Never giving up
I can’t imagine this world
Without you in it

You make me happy
You make me smile everyday
Please teach me your ways

Your hair so silky
All the haters feel envy
You are a goddess

Alice Oshima
You have been my everything
You are a beacon

No comments:

Post a Comment